Fully Balanced was born out of a burning passion to find, and help others to find, balance in all things. A desire to keep myself and others walking the road God intended us to walk instead of constantly falling into the ditches of extremism on either side.
Too many times I have watched people live a life of extremes where very little, if anything, is in balance.
- Children are raised with no boundaries at all, completely free and wild, or else they are raised with strict, suffocating control.
- Some couples are taught to wait forever to have children, or better yet, have none at all. Others are taught to marry young, have children immediately, and to have as many as possible.
- Some women have no problem walking around in next to nothing at all and others are obsessed with being covered from head to toe in numerous loose layers to completely hide any God-given curves they may have lest they “cause their brother to sin”.
- In some churches the teaching has become so watered down, the standards so low, you can hardly recognize them as Christian. But then there are others where people are emotionally manipulated and controlled until their view of God is so twisted they want out of Christianity all together.
- There are people who eat everything imaginable with no thought of health at all and others so obsessed with eating healthy that it becomes a god in their life.
And on and on it goes. It’s time to throw out the extremes. It’s time to be FULLY BALANCED.